• 10 CHAPTERS OF ANATOMY VIDEOS including pictures and excercises. From anatomical fundamentals to functional yoga anatomy, visual meditations and new ideas for cuing your students.
• INTERACTIVE HANDOUT
to assist you with your learning.
• PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP with additional interesting and inspiring articles that students love it. You will find within the group Q&A’s integrating with anatomy enthusiasts.
• 20 HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFICATION after completing a simulating multiple choice exam, designed to reinforce your new anatomical knowledge. You will be required to pass the exam with 70% plus.
• BONUS REFRESH REVISE REVIEW videos to encourage you on your interactive anatomical journey.
• YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT A BODY THROUGH THE SAME EYES.SIGN UP TODAY! SPECIAL PRICE $349
"We're all very lucky to benefit from your talent, knowledge, dedication, charm and intelligence. Thank you for what you offer the world. It's incredibly valuable and shared with such humor and warmth <3"
"Amazing Rachel, I have recently had access to this course and as teacher trainer I can highly recommend Rachel’s course to any yoga/movement teachers who are thinking of taking their teacher training online. Rachel has very special gift/superpower to take very complex info and make it not only thoroughly enjoyable to learn but memorable and magical- Rachel rocks!"
"I have thoroughly enjoyed studying and completing the Anatomy and Movement Education course, taught online by Rachel Ellery, Osteopath, Pilates rehab instructor, and anatomy teacher at the Anatomy School, Bali-Indonesia. The course progressed from the basic building blocks of the anatomy, to content about complex and sophisticated movement systems. Rachels‘s easy to follow, candid, and often humorous teaching style made me feel as if I was in a classroom with her."
"I am so grateful that I joined her online education in relation to my career being a Massage Therapist. Now I understand more why a certain yoga poses can release pain and stiffness in particular area of one's body. I am about to take my licensure examination for being a Massage Therapist once I have my next vacation to Philippines and I am confident enough that what I learned from the Anatomy School online education will be of great help to pass the examination and to pursue a great opportunity to do my own teaching modules for Massage Therapy. "