Confidence to charge more as you will know more about the body and how it works
You'll be seen as more than just another yoga teacher, personal trainer or instructor.
The know-how to work with clients with specialty issues (e.g rehab, elderly)
Differentiate yourself in the sea of teachers with skills that hardly anyone else in your space has!
• 6 ANATOMY MODULES including 10 chapters of anatomy videos and pictures. From anatomical fundamentals to functional yoga anatomy, visual meditations and new ideas for cuing your students.
• A WELCOME CALL & COACHING CALLS PER MODULE WITH RACHEL ELLERY, interactive ZOOM sessions of 1-1.5 hours / 2 times available covering your time zone.
• INTERACTIVE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. Each module has extra interesting and inspiring articles, students love it. There are Q & A’s with the growing groups integration - anatomy enthusiasts.
• 30 HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFICATION after completing a simulating multiple choice exam, designed to reinforce your new anatomical knowledge. You will be required to pass the exam with 70% plus.
• REFRESH REVISE REVIEW CHAPTERS + BONUS CONTENT, surprise emails & reminders to encourage you on your interactive anatomical journey.
• YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT A BODY THROUGH THE SAME EYES.
This mentorship program will expand your anatomical knowledge, refine your teaching and deepen your personal practice.
You will receive access to 6 interactive modules with 10 chapters of anatomy lessons including practical exercises, visual meditations, ways to cues your students and a fantastic interactive handout to assist you with your learning.
COACHING CALL DATES: February 6, February 13, February 20, February 27, March 6, March 13 and March 20, 2021
"I have thoroughly enjoyed studying and completing the Anatomy and Movement Education course, taught online by Rachel Ellery, Osteopath, Pilates rehab instructor, and anatomy teacher at the Anatomy School, Bali-Indonesia. The course progressed from the basic building blocks of the anatomy, to content about complex and sophisticated movement systems. Rachels‘s easy to follow, candid, and often humorous teaching style made me feel as if I was in a classroom with her."
"I am so grateful that I joined her online education in relation to my career being a Massage Therapist. Now I understand more why a certain yoga poses can release pain and stiffness in particular area of one's body. I am about to take my licensure examination for being a Massage Therapist once I have my next vacation to Philippines and I am confident enough that what I learned from the Anatomy School online education will be of great help to pass the examination and to pursue a great opportunity to do my own teaching modules for Massage Therapy. "