5 DAY YOGA ANATOMY COURSE
DISCOVER & EMBODY THE ANATOMICAL MAGIC
THAT’S BENEATH OUR SKIN
30 HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFICATION
WITH ARNO L'HERMITTE & RACHEL ELLERY
JUNE 6-10 2019
@AGORA Mindful Yoga
PRICE €480EU • DEPOSIT TO SAVE YOUR SPOT €150EU
EARLY BIRD €430EU before March 1, 2019
Taught by Rachel Ellery & Arno L'Hermitte this course will facilitate your understanding and use of anatomy.
The aim of this course is to facilitate the understanding of the structure and function of the anatomical form for all various body workers and movement teachers. This will enable functional anatomy to become a practical and useful tool to read the body and help develop your intention and intuition as a practitioner/teacher.
Rachel and Arno will teach you anatomy of movement and how to read anatomy, test it, evaluate and use it. After this intensive course anatomy will no longer be an obscure and complex mystery but rather a practical and useful tool to read the body and help develop your intuition as a practitioner.
About the course
- During the 5 day yoga anatomy course we will journeying through the development of the human body, and understand how all the systems of the body have a fascial interconnectedness
- Learning anatomical landmarks will increase your awareness and refine your observation skills of alignment v misalignment through anatomical landmarks.
- Having a clearer understanding of functional anatomy will Increase your teaching skills.
- With this new understanding of how the body functions you will be able to assist and adjust your students with confidence.
(DEPOSIT OF €150EU TO SAVE YOUR SPOT
DUE AT REGISTRATION TIME)
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
EARLY BIRD: €430EU
BEFORE MARCH 1, 2019
About Course Instructors
Arno and Rachel are both passionate osteopaths and movement educators. They have been exploring and teaching anatomy internationally over the last 15 years. They have taught many anatomy courses to students around the world including yoga teachers, osteopaths, bodyworks and Thai massage therapists. This makes this class unique and precious for whoever wishes to look deeper into the human anatomy of movement, instead of academic dry and boring anatomy charts that can disconnect us from our practice.
"The Anatomy Workshop by Rachel Ellery and Arno L’Hermitte has absolutely blown my mind! I have been a Yoga Teacher for about 16 years and this was absolutely my favorite way of learning and deepening my own practice and what I share. I have to say this is like no other workshop. Rachel’s natural ability to interact with us in such a fun and involving way makes every class absolutely enjoyable. Arno adds a french spice to it in a very laid back and professional way. My perception about anatomy now is absolutely delightful. The use of amazing tools to keep the group dynamic moving, laughing, integrating and participating was a big thing. This is an epic experience that i fully recommend to every yoga teacher in the world and anyone interested in knowing more about their own body. From my heart I feel gratitude and an eagerness to keep learning and even take it all over again!! Thank You Rachel and Arno!! Ill be around for the next one!!" - Daniela Garza Rios - Yoga Teacher at The Yoga Barn, Ubud Bali
5 DAY YOGA ANATOMY COURSE
with Rachel Ellery & Arno L'Hermitte
JUNE 6-10, 2019 @AGORA Mindful Yoga, Lisbon PORTUGAL
5 DAY YOGA ANATOMY COURSE • PRICE €450EU
DEPOSIT TO SAVE YOUR SPOT €150EU (due at registration time)
EARLY BIRD €430EU BEFORE MARCH 1, 2019
- This course is designed to deepen your understanding about the structure and function of your anatomy
- The structural anatomy you learn will give you greater understanding of how the body functions
- You will become a more knowledgeable and effective yoga teacher enabling you to educate your students
- With understanding of alignment of your body this well help deepen your personal practice
- We look deeper into the human anatomy of movement and how it can go wrong