2 DAY YOGA ANATOMY COURSE
DISCOVER & EMBODY THE ANATOMICAL MAGIC
THAT’S BENEATH OUR SKIN
MARCH 14-15, 2019
12HR FUNCTIONAL YOGA ANATOMY
@The Anatomy School, Ubud BALI
Taught by Rachel Ellery, experienced clinical osteopath, this course will facilitate your understanding and use of anatomy.
Rachel Ellery has taught many anatomy courses over the last 20 years to students around the world including yoga teachers, osteopaths, bodyworkers and Thai massage therapists. This makes this class unique and precious for whoever wishes to look deeper into the human anatomy of movement, instead of academic dry and boring anatomy charts that can disconnect us from our practice.
About the course
This course is for all of you that would like to learn more about your body and how it works.
9:00 - 12:00 Morning Session
2:00 - 5:00 Afternoon Session
8:30 - 11:30 Morning Session
1:00 - 4:00 Afternoon Session
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
SPECIAL PRICE: $295USD
About Rachel Ellery
Rachel Ellery is an experienced Osteopath & Pilates rehab instructor that has taught many different interactive, fun and engaging Anatomy courses over the last 20 years to students around the world including yoga teachers, osteopaths, bodyworkers and Thai massage therapists.
March 14-15, 2019 • The Anatomy School, Ubud BALI
2 DAY YOGA ANATOMY COURSE • PRICE $295USD
- This course is designed to deepen your understanding about the structure and function of your anatomy
- The structural anatomy you learn will give you greater understanding of how the body functions
- You will become a more knowledgeable and effective yoga teacher enabling you to educate your students
- With understanding of alignment of your body this well help deepen your personal pracice
- We look deeper into the human anatomy of movement and how it can go wrong